FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I am in northwest Florida, Calhoun County, and will be hatching a few bielefelders. Only have a trio. Just set the incubator one week ago with 8 eggs. So far 6 are looking good. Was wondering if anyone would have any interest? Will post pics of parents and babies when hatched. Not sure on price at this time. Testing the waters to see what kind of response I have. I'm excited about my first biel babies.
yippiechickie.gif

I am in northwest Florida, Calhoun County, and will be hatching a few bielefelders. Only have a trio. Just set the incubator one week ago with 8 eggs. So far 6 are looking good. Was wondering if anyone would have any interest? Will post pics of parents and babies when hatched. Not sure on price at this time. Testing the waters to see what kind of response I have. I'm excited about my first biel babies.
yippiechickie.gif
I'm in Jacksonville, depending on the pricing, I could definitely be interested! :)

I will post more info when they hatch. Gonna check around to see what they are going for. Don't want to try and price gauge but don't want to cheat myself either! Some of my eggs came from South Carolina and some from Cairo, Georgia.

Haven't been online for awhile because I have had company. Thought I'd post a reminder of the Crystal River Mall Rural King Farm Swap on Saturday as well as some of our other area swaps.

People getting together the 4th Saturday monthly. Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling. Buy/ Sell/ Trade anything and everything farm related. There will different breeds of poultry, cages, egg collecting aprons and pet beds. Have some chickens you need to re-home, rabbits, goats, calf, pigs, turkeys, geese, guineas, ducks, plants, anything farm related, used tack, eating or hatching eggs, pieces of old farm equipment, Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swap & No Fees.

Crystal River Mall monthly Farm Swap Meet and Rural King Farm store
9:00 AM TO 1:00 PM
Always the ***4th Saturday Monthly*** RAIN OR SHINE
1801 NW US Hwy.19
Crystal River, FL 34428
---> MAP
The Farm Swap is outside in the mall parking lot area next to the main mall entrance on Hwy 19 and Office Max.

DUNNELLON TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, Florida
9:00 AM TO 1:00 PM
Always the ***2nd Saturday Monthly*** RAIN OR SHINE
11252 N Williams St,
Dunnellon, FL 34432
---> MAP
For more info: [email protected]

Homosassa Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap
Always the ***3rd Saturday Monthly*** RAIN OR SHINE
9:00 AM TO around 1:00 PM
3826 S Suncoast Blvd,
Homosassa, FL 34448
---> MAP
352-621-0583

Dunnellon Feed and Farm Supply (formerly Brooks Ranch and Farm Supply)
Always the ***1st Saturday Monthly***
9:30am to 3pm
5304 South Highway 41
Dunnellon, FL
next to Lombardos.
For more information call 352-875-4889

It's close to that time of year when I will have to put sod down. I need to know an organic, safe weed and pest killer for my backyard. I don't want anything that will harm my chickens but I also plan on confining them to their coop/run for about a week or two after I put the stuff down. I can find stuff all day on the Internet but nothing specifically says it's OK for chickens so I'm asking for any advice. Thank you

Anyone interested in some LF Isabel Cuckoo Orp chicks? I have 9 I hatched last week to check fertility. I'm selling them for $35 each. I can also ship at buyer's expense but pick up is welcome. If shipped, I do require a min order of 6 to ensure their safety during shipping. I live between Daytona & St. Augustine. Please PM me with any questions you may have Thanks!!
~Pics are of my adult flock. :)

Back
Top Bottom