FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Chickens Free For The Collecting

My tenants on Big Pine Key have been raising chickens but they are, now, annoying the neighbors.  I am looking to relocate them to somewhere they will be cared for and wanted.

[COLOR=3D3D3D]If you are interested in acquiring them, or if you know of someone who might be, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=3D3D3D]Thanks.[/COLOR]

Offer them eggs.. My neighbors hated my hens until they got eggs out of it! Haha! Hens dont really make loud noises, unlike roosters. Some people get annoyed at everything, a friend had cops called on her for killing THE WEEDS in her own backyard that is completely enclosed by privacy fence.. Talk to your Tennant to see if the neighbors are just crabby people. If they *must* get rid of them then try your local farm swap

I live in Winter Haven and this is my first attempt at backyard chickens. I have had 4 hens and a Guinea clock for two weeks. They are about a year and a half and were good layers but since I've had them I've only gotten one egg a day. I feed them layer feed, meal worms for treat, and crushed oyster shell. What am I doing wrong?

It'll take a bit for then to become accustomed to their new home. Mine took nearly 4 months! Note they are laying like champs. Just be sure they have proper home, run, fresh food and water daily, and no crazy dangers around. I'm surrounded by neighbors with dogs that bark constantly, they've learned to ignore the dogs now

Chickens Free For The Collecting

My tenants on Big Pine Key have been raising chickens but they are, now, annoying the neighbors. I am looking to relocate them to somewhere they will be cared for and wanted.

If you are interested in acquiring them, or if you know of someone who might be, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks.
welcome-byc.gif
Is there a plan of how to collect them?

We are having our monthly Crystal River Mall Rural King farm swap on Saturday. Buy-Sell-Trade Anything and Everything Poultry, Livestock or Farm related. No fees, everyone is welcome. There is limited shade so you may want to bring a canopy or umbrella.

Last edited:
Hi I am fairly new to the forum and not sure if this is where I should post this question, so any information would help.

I am looking to rehome 2 roosters. They are still pretty young. I am in volusia county and not familiar of any place that may take them. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom