FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hello, my 9 week amaracana was born with internal problems and we have to put her down soon. My parents would like to get a new (7 week minimum and 12 week max) amaracana. We don’t care what verity. We live in Orlando FL so if there are any breeders local we would be looking to buy one. It must be a girl. We already have (not counting my poor amaracana) 1 barnavelder, 2 Wyandottes, 2 barbed Plymouth rocks, and soon a polish. Thank you, Isabelle Barnett

Hello all. I’m from plant city Florida. Long time member just now getting back into the chicken scene. I am looking for a juvenile ameracauna rooster or Easter egger to put with my new flock. My babies are young only a couple weeks old.

Hello all. I’m from plant city Florida. Long time member just now getting back into the chicken scene. I am looking for a juvenile ameracauna rooster or Easter egger to put with my new flock. My babies are young only a couple weeks old.
Hello neighbor! I am in Lakeland. I have some cockerels hatched last month and some hatched last week. I have Cream Legbars, a blue frizzle Olive egger, Ameraucana (most likely EE, though) and an EE.

Last edited:
Here are some pics of the boys:
20200422_183834.jpg

20200422_183921.jpg

If anyone is expecting chicks at Homosassa PO they have some the phone number on the box is to the PO itself. They called me knowing I Was expecting birds myself. I did offer to bring food and electrolytes if they couldn't contact the owner.

Hey y’all! I’m in the West Palm Beach area, Loxahatchee to be exact. I had a family friend surprise me with three straight runs a couple weeks ago and more than likely, they’re all Roo’s! I have two of the three confirmed, so I need to start rehoming. If anyone is interested, I have either a Favorelle and/or Dominique Roo approximately 4 weeks old and ready for a new home. The pictures are from two weeks ago. There are more sex link characteristics showing for both.

A54CA782-1A81-413F-BC0D-D3204B302541.jpeg
F10F8D1F-21D1-42A7-BDB1-14AA89869952.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom