Florida and S GA , Chickenstock September - 03 - 11

Nava,

It is such a far drive, but we will be there! We will be bringing:
16 - Americana's pullet & cockrels (3 months old)
3 - Serama's pullets (3 months old)
4 - Serama's (1 rooster & 3 laying/broody hens) - Must sell all together or as a pair
2 - Buff Orpington Roosters (4 months old)
1 - Rhode Island Red Rooster (4 months old)
and maybe have some newly hatched Buff Orpington and Rhode Island Red chicks, bird cages and a wooden stable gate (we will bring a picture of it since it is too heavy to lug over)

Thanks
Jackie and Julio

Here is another bag, large tote style with front and back photos.

f9d03eee.jpg

9c82ab1e.jpg

Quote:
I got 3 females that just keep making babyes I would like to sell them all together, but if you just wan one I'm asking $15 or all 3 for $30
38176_white_orps_016.jpg

Also I got 2 from these little ones that I'm letting go, I'm keeping a yellow one, as you can see they are still small where you can hand feed these guys and tame them
these I'm asking $20 each
38176_white_orps_017.jpg

I'll be there...I may be buying a couple of laying hens for a co-worker that lost a hen and is down to 1.....also bringing my boys for Shellie
big_smile.png

Peddlers paper has an ad for the Swap and it is going to be in this month, a lot of people buy that paper and I had lots of calls from people wanting to buy poultry from me but I told them that it was going to be held in Sep and to mark their calendar.

looks like is going to be another big one, so if you have roos bring them last time I gave a bunch away for free, and I know Alan sold all the ones he brought

bring all you have!!!!!
wink.png

and if you are not on the list let me know what you are bringing so that i can advertise it

I might be able to make this one! A kind of long drive from Manatee co. though. Anyone interested in Barred Rocks or black Ameracuanas?? I have some 16 week old Ameracuanas, a few 8 week old Rocks, 4 or 5 Rock cockerals, Rock chicks, all from Good Sheperd ranch line. I may have some fertile eggs if we START LAYING AGAIN!!
roll.png
. .......stan

Forgot to add that I have a 16 week old Cuckoo Naked Keck pullet that we hatched by mistake. I'd love to find her a new home! I just feel sorry for the girl every time I see her, running around 1/2 dressed! Sorry Nava. .......stan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom