FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

Anyone from South Florida. I am in Hendry County near Ft Myers.

We are going to be getting some chicks soon but would love to get some hens old enough to start laying or even some that are older.

I'm in Spring Hill, Pasco/hernando county. About 40 minutes north of Tampa. I just started, I have a BO and three black Jersey Giants that are 6 weeks old. Karen

Ocala, Florida checking in
big_smile.png

Hi Welcome to BYC !! Glad to have more Floridians aboard! I am down in Sebring an hour south of Orlando. What kind of chickens do yo have? I have mostly silkies and showgirls, but a few others mixed in.

Lisa
frow.gif

Sorry it has taken so long to respond. Yes I have 3 week old chicks cochins, buff orphingtons and top hats. They are all so funny. I have has chicks before they were white wyndottes. They were my sons show chickens. The nieghbors dogs killed them. GRRR!!! We are looking for more that he can show.

I live in Jacksonville Fl and travel to Ocala once a month to visit my Aunt. She lives off 40. I have 10 chickens. 3 are silkies, and the rest are a variety of Cochins. 8 are 8 weeks old and my 2 oldest girls are 1 1/2 years and 6 months old. I posted pictures today under Breeds in General

I am a recent de-lurker.
smile.png
I am in Zephyrhills, Fl in Pasco county.
I have some RIRs, Barred Rocks, and a goofy pet duck.

Back
Top Bottom