FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

Hi, I'm Debbie from Dunnellon Fl. New to chickens & loving every minute of it. Received my chicks last Tuesday, so they will be a week old Monday. I ordered 8 and received 8 very healthy chicks. Now have 7. My RIR started with pasty butt on or around Thursday. Did everything to keep her clean & oiled up. Yesterday she just looked like she gave up. I fed the chicks some crushed boiled egg, and she ate some. She was the smallest & just hadn't changed as the others. I feel bad about her loss. She would root until she could get tight in my hands to sleep. The others appear to be fine & remain healthy.
Started building my coop last Tuesday. I think I picked the hottest part of the year, but oh well. Building coming along slowly. Ready to build the floor tomorrow, then start framing the walls.
Anyone here that lives round & about Dunnellon, Ocala area? Like to hear from you.

Hi! Jacksonville area. I have a pair of Silver duckwing Phoenix. Eggs due to hatch any day. Anyone interested in some chicks? I'll trade for Sumatra, shamo, malay, asil, let me know what you have. Thanks. :)

I live in the Ocala/Dunnellon area. Have a few chicks right now, 9 isa brownpullets, 3 black australorp pullets, 2 black australorp cockerels, and I have 5 barred rock pullets and 5 black sex link pullets on order from Ideal.

Back
Top Bottom