FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

Quote:
well the reason i was asking where u lived was to see if you would be getting the same inspector that i will eventually be getting here in hillsborough county. but from what i know alls they do is take blood for testing like when you go to a show. i am scheduling him to come to my house but not untill oct b/c he does a couple of my neibhors then.

I posted this on the Buy/Sell/Trade list but want to mention it here too. I have some Ivomec Eprinex pour-on (a parasiticide to use as a de-wormer) to share with anyone willing to come to West Palm Beach 33412 to pick it up. Another generous BYCer gave me the remainder of her bottle, which expires this month, 6/09. I just finished dosing my flock & still have a good amount left.

If you're interested please contact me ASAP so we can figure out a good time/place to meet.

Quote:
I don't know what I was so worried about! The man that came was very nice and informative. Everyone checked out good, I have to wait for the swabs to come back, but he said that I shouldn't worry about it.
wee.gif

Good morning, Floridians! I really enjoy being a part of BYC ... but having a Florida thread is the icing on the cake!

I just added myself to the map. Thanks for taking the time to set this up! I have to update my signature post but my profile picture is my now five-day-old bantam Sultan, Pip. We are also the proud owners of 2 Rhode Island Reds, 4 Plymouth Barred Rock, and 3 Leghorns. They are all about a week old, give or take a few days.

Nice to meet everyone!
big_smile.png

I'd love to talk coop design here in Southwest Florida if anyone is interested. I'm in the process of designing my run right now and I'm still looking for coop ideas that will stand up to the heat and rain. The heat is a big one here ... how do you keep your small coops cool?

Hey, I am Shelley, I live here in Brevard County, Port St. John, South of Titusville, North of Cocoa, I have only 4 chickens...1 leghorn roo, 1 BO,1 BR And 1 older hen which I have no clue what breed. The others are about 3 mo old..I and my children belong to the local 4-H and I know that the Brevard fair does have a poultry show!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom