Florida rescue dog needs his forever home

misty51

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 20, 2011
Gainesville
Chaz(the brown brindle) the dog we found is finally ready for his own family. We found him emacieted and covered with fleas and tics and only patches of hair from scratching so much. Its taken a while but his hair is finally growing in and he is turning into a beautiful looking dog, and he has a personality to match! He gets along with my 4 dogs and Chester the black male pitbull is his best friend. He is good with the chickens, cats and loves people. His not to high energy either, likes to run around in the morning and play and then sleep in the afternoon. He is around 10 months old and weighs around 55 pounds. He would be a good companion for anyone! PM me and I can send more pics. I live around Gainesville, FL and I would be willing to drive aways. He is a inside dog and he probable needs a fenced yard and some room to run.
83207_dsc04632.jpg

83207_dsc04630.jpg

Last edited:
Chaz is beautiful... and looks/sounds sweet to boot!! I'm not in a position to help right now, but would if I could. I commend your efforts, and hope for both your sakes that he finds an awesome home soon. I'm sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

Thank-you, He is a sweet boy! His favorite thing is to have his anti-itch cream rubbed on his belly, He just lays there so content and happy to have someone showing him some love. He's going to be a great pet!

Really he is free even though we spent some money to get him healthy, shots and nuetered. To see him in a good home, happy and thriving will be worth the money we spent!

Back
Top Bottom