Florida Silkie Breeders-Please post here!!!!

I am not in Florida but though I would help you out. Bobbi Porto is in Florida. Her website is www.indigoegg.us She has some really nice birds.
smile.png

Ya she doesn't get on byc soo you mise well add her to the list yourself Flteen. She's the largest breeder I know in Florida, all SQ, all colors, she's in lutz fl, west central fl. Vicki, sunshinesilkies will get on here, she's up by lake city and is probably the second largest breeder in the state. Just the few I talk to and know of.

I went ahead and put them on the list. Knew about them, just didn't want to take away their chances of putting themselves on the list. Oh well, maybe Vickie won't mind
fl.gif
Guess Bobbi Porto wont mind
lol.png
Thanks for their names and info
wee.gif

I don't know if she has any birds available right now, but oldtimegator has Silkies as well. My daughter has a blue cockerel from her. She lives in the Gainesville area. She also has some of Bobbi's and Vickie's birds. None old enough to breed yet.

.....Alan.

Shared Acres, in Jacksonville/NE Fla I have SIlkies & Showgirls, typically: White, splash, buff, black, partridge Show, breeder and pet quality.

I occasionally have birds for sale, rarely sell eggs.

These are some of my birds:
Nov309ChickensPixie5411BleachLRCW.jpg

Nov309ChickensTrixie5387BleachLRCW.jpg

ShowgirlsMay24090359LRlogo.jpg

Nov309ChickensBobby5181bleachLRCW.jpg

Nov309ChickensLucy5196bleachLRCW.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if she has any birds available right now, but oldtimegator has Silkies as well. My daughter has a blue cockerel from her. She lives in the Gainesville area. She also has some of Bobbi's and Vickie's birds. None old enough to breed yet.

.....Alan.

Any idea what colors she has and what quality they are?
pop.gif

Quote:
Any idea what colors she has and what quality they are?
pop.gif

Blacks, blues, and I think splashes. They're showable birds which is why we bought them. No idea if she has any available at the present time though.

.....Alan.

Back
Top Bottom