I love those power puff girls!
Were there 4 or 5 stooges? Larry, Moe, Curly, Shep, & Joe. Was Joe also Curly as in Curly Joe?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The... appeared over,Samuel Horwitz), Curly Howard (
Six total Stooges appeared over the act's run (with only three active at any given time); Moe Howard (born Moses Horwitz) and Larry Fine (born Louis Feinberg) were mainstays throughout the ensemble's nearly 50-year run, while the "third stooge" was played in turn by Shemp Howard (born Samuel Horwitz), Curly Howard (born Jerome Horwitz), Shemp Howard again, Joe Besser, and "Curly Joe" DeRita (born Joseph Wardell).

Sorry to be a pain, but now you have them why are they still cold and dehydrated?
The warmth thing shuts them up instantly and if they are dehydrated for very long they wonā€™t survive.
It was your comment that they wonā€™t be quiet for a long time that got me worried.
I have never had so many chicks at once or seen that many. I would be a chicken to take on so many!

My chicks waterer is always full of shavings. Iā€™m continually cleaning it out. They are messy eaters too! :old :he
I put my water container up on a brick paver to keep them from kicking shavings in the water. They are bad for that arenā€™t they?

My chicks waterer is always full of shavings. Iā€™m continually cleaning it out. They are messy eaters too! :old :he
This is how I have the waterer - the brick paver keeps it above the shavings and gave them something to play on when they were a couple days old. That 4ā€ high paver was Mount Everest to them at that stage!

4A89A101-DD9D-4A77-9017-CE5A11484ADB.png

The very long and painfully slow process of cleaning up grandma's home has been going on for almost 3 weeks. We cannot get down there every day, more like 2 or 3 days a week. Finally, finally the big front porch is cleaned off. Today me and mom started the process of going through things inside. I brought something home today that makes me smile. I found it in the bottom of a box that had 6 other boxes of expired canned goods piled on top. Who knows when she got this, but, it is now hanging up on my porch.
DSCN3037.JPG
DSCN3038.JPG

The very long and painfully slow process of cleaning up grandma's home has been going on for almost 3 weeks. We cannot get down there every day, more like 2 or 3 days a week. Finally, finally the big front porch is cleaned off. Today me and mom started the process of going through things inside. I brought something home today that makes me smile. I found it in the bottom of a box that had 6 other boxes of expired canned goods piled on top. Who knows when she got this, but, it is now hanging up on my porch.
View attachment 3819135View attachment 3819136
How lovely - it would make me smile too! Maybe she got it as a gift and forgot to give it to you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom