Queenofthecoop407

In the Brooder
Mar 2, 2022
Hello! I am super interested in purchasing and/or creating a Fly tie chicken! I have a few long-tailed chicken breeds that I would be able to cross in order to make them! Any help or direction at all would be so greatly appreciated!

Fly tie chicken.png
Fly tie chicken.jpg

(These are not my photos! This is just a reference to what I am interested in!)

I had a line on birds of that ilk about 10 years ago, but I went a different direction. They were quite expensive, but their capes bring good money. I just don't have the space.

Hello! I am super interested in purchasing and/or creating a Fly tie chicken! I have a few long-tailed chicken breeds that I would be able to cross in order to make them! Any help or direction at all would be so greatly appreciated!

View attachment 3012748View attachment 3012747
Do you tie flies? There’s a lot more than long feathers to consider.

View attachment 3012748View attachment 3012747

Even the biggest hatchery don't have them. There are a very few people in the USA that have them and they keep them as a top secret.

Back
Top Bottom