FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND DUMB GUN LAWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the NRA is responsible for gun violence then the Auto club is responsible for drunk driving.
The Auto Club is not a car advocacy group, they are an insurance company... The NRA is against gun insurance.
he.gif

Carrying a gun does not mean you have the intention of shooting it. Do you keep a spare tire around because you intend to get a flat? No, no one plans on getting a flat tire.
The vast majority of gun owners do not leave their home carrying with the intent to kill someone. They simply want the assurance that they have it there should the need to use it come up.

Carrying a gun does not mean you have the intention of shooting it. Do you keep a spare tire around because you intend to get a flat? No, no one plans on getting a flat tire.
The vast majority of gun owners do not leave their home carrying with the intent to kill someone. They simply want the assurance that they have it there should the need to use it come up.
I think the flat tire example was bad. Since almost all cars have a spare tire with them either in the trunk or under the bottom of the truck.

I think the flat tire example was bad. Since almost all cars have a spare tire with them either in the trunk or under the bottom of the truck.

It's the first thing I thought of.
Many women carry a hair brush in their purse, just in case their hair gets messed up. Some people carry a knife in their car, just in case they get into an accident and need to cut their seat belt. Many items are carried every day, just in case. Gun owners who carry do so just in case. They don't have a plan to use it that very day, but they know how to use it should they need to.

The Auto Club is not a car advocacy group, they are an insurance company... The NRA is against gun insurance.
he.gif
The auto club is more then a insurance company. Do you think they would just sit and watch if the government want to outlaw cars ?

But just for you I'll change it to Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers must be responsible for drunk driving.

Last edited:
he.gif

When did the NRA come out against gun insurance ? I don't know if they are because I don't read everything that comes out of they office but I wouldn't think their against gun insurance. Do you have some proof that this isn't some made up thing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom