FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

We didn't plan on coming home with any new chickens even though we did bring a box, just in case!
lol.png
But we ended up with a young pair of Coronation Sussex from Cheryl! They are Sir Giles' babies and are the sweetest, friendliest chicks we have ever had! They come right up to us when we open the door so no need to crawl into the grow out pen to get them! That's a big plus! They sat on Monet's lap last night and watched TV with her. Thank you, again, Cheryl!

I made mark drag me away from those girls, They were so prety and feminine looking, i love them

They were picked up from Marjorie by Sheryl Butler (a WA silkie and cochin exhibitor) to be sold at the show.

Sorry, from one Cheryl (me) - getting the other Cheryl and Sheryl mixed up!!! I did get silkies from Sheryl Butler who picked them up from Marjorie

We didn't plan on coming home with any new chickens even though we did bring a box, just in case!
lol.png
But we ended up with a young pair of Coronation Sussex from Cheryl! They are Sir Giles' babies and are the sweetest, friendliest chicks we have ever had! They come right up to us when we open the door so no need to crawl into the grow out pen to get them! That's a big plus! They sat on Monet's lap last night and watched TV with her. Thank you, again, Cheryl!

Ah they look so happy, I'm so happy they went home with you! Now remember those are a gift and not part of your "3-chick win"

Back
Top Bottom