Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

Castiel sighed, "Well I don't think there's any permanent damage. It's just gonna be sore for a while. I'm sorry you had to see that, Astral." He explained to her.

Astral shrugged. "It doesn't matter, the important thing is that your okay." She told him

Well I'll leave that up to you, because you know where I am if you want to talk. My den is not that far from this spot. Just give me a call, I'll hear you." She explained to Iska.

Iska nodded and ran to her dad's territory. "Hey, dad, I met someone! Her name is Andorra." Iska said, "thank goodness it's a she." Saol said, Iska nodded and said, "can she come here?". Saol thought for a moment. "I guess so, as long as she's nice.". Iska smiled happily and started to walk back.

Astral shrugged. "It doesn't matter, the important thing is that your okay." She told him

"I'm slipping, he came out of nowhere. Do you see, why I can never let my guard down? The first time I did, this happened. This world is not the paradise, that Hans likes to believe it is. The currency of the forest, is blood and bones, it always has been. Because in nature, only the strongest survive, Astral." Castiel clarified, as he looked at her sadly. He shook his head at his own stupidity. He then looked back at his paw. It had stopped bleeding and was numbed from the cold water. He limped up the bank and laid on his side in the grass. "I'm just going to rest for a bit, so it clots up and doesn't start bleeding again." He told her. He then signed deeply to himself. This was a complication he didn't need. How was he to provide for Astra, now.

Last edited:
"I'm slipping, he came out of nowhere. Do you see, why I can never let my guard down? The first time I did, this happened. This world is not the paradise, that Hans likes to believe it is. The currency of the forest, is blood and bones, it always has been. Because in nature, only the strongest survive, Astral." Castiel clarified, as he looked at her sadly. He shook his head at his own stupidity. He then looked back at his paw. It had stopped bleeding and was numbed from the cold water. He limped up the bank and laid on his side in the grass. "I'm just going to rest for a bit, so it clots up and doesn't start bleeding again." He told her. He then signed deeply to himself. This was a complication he didn't need. How was he to provide for Astra, now.

Astral frowned then she left to catch a snack for him while he laid. She trotted out of sight and had caught a rabbit. She returned, she kept silent to let him rest and laid the rabbit out near him

Astral frowned then she left to catch a snack for him while he laid. She trotted out of sight and had caught a rabbit. She returned, she kept silent to let him rest and laid the rabbit out near him

( He's never had anyone hunt for him. Astral's so sweet, to do that! But by her hunting, he's feeling very useless and weak right now. Oh! And he's never felt like that before, either. What can I say, Castiel's a complicated fox. He's very mocho :p )

Castiel smelled the rabbit, confused he look around and saw it on the ground. He then looked over at Astral. "Astral, why did you go and do that. I can provide for you, still. I just have to heal a little first." He said ashamed, he looked down, because he couldn't meet her eyes. He should be a provider, not a burden to this wonderful vixen.

Last edited:
Iska came back, out of breath. "You can come!" She said happily to Andorra and smiled. "Come on! I'll show the way!"

Iska came back, out of breath. "You can come!" She said happily to Andorra and smiled. "Come on! I'll show the way!"

Andorra looked around and slowly walked towards her. She was almost unsure, but decided to go. She stepped over the scent markings of the two territories. She looked at Iska and said, " lead the way my friend."

Andorra looked around and slowly walked towards her. She was almost unsure, but decided to go. She stepped over the scent markings of the two territories. She looked at Iska and said, " lead the way my friend."

She smiled happily and pranced foward.

Back
Top Bottom