Frederick, MD Poultry show coming soon!!!

Quote:
lol---I'm not saying nuthin'!
duc.gif
Don't worry---I'm right there with you...the show this weekend, the time change, it's just how I am, etc!!! lol

M@M@2four :

Quote:
lol---I'm not saying nuthin'!
duc.gif
Don't worry---I'm right there with you...the show this weekend, the time change, it's just how I am, etc!!! lol

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
That is why I love you ladies! You keep me on my toes and in stitches....
tongue2.gif

The years is 2010 and the letter J is the 10th letter of the alphabet. Does that make more sense?​

lol---I'm not saying nuthin'! Don't worry---I'm right there with you...the show this weekend, the time change, it's just how I am, etc!!! lol

Yeah but with me its all the time. AGHHHH.

The years is 2010 and the letter J is the 10th letter of the alphabet. Does that make more sense?

It dawned on me after the post. Should have made and edit. Nope. didn't. Swift

Who me? Visions of disco balls going thru my head!

Oh did you book a room? WOOWHO.......​

I know why you are like this Gilda...lack of sleep! What are you doing up at 2:45am? Get some sleep my friend and things will be clearer!

Oh you caught me...... Darn........ I have major sleep issues. Probably when I go to sleep and count sheep they start to turn into silkies. And when that happens I get worried that they are really jumping a fence and getting out of Dodge:)

See at my house, they have tunnels under the houses. I found them one day when cleaning. Went down into one tunnel and came out the tunnel and I was at Disneyland. I have to take their TV's away. They seem to be learning things from Hogan's Heroes. I guess my name is Klink.....

Back
Top Bottom