Frederick, MD Poultry show coming soon!!!

I need verification on the info I have about the upcoming Warrenton show. It's being held at the Faquier Co. Fairgrounds on Old Auburn Rd the 20th? Is that correct? If not, will some supply me with the correct info. I've been searching but seem to keep missing it. Thanks.

Quote:
PM Tom Roebuck - cochinman2005 He is the show superintendent.
tongue.png

This show was my very first show, other than the Howard County Fair, and I have to say I learned so much from so many people that my head hurts!I went not knowing much about the good/bad quailities of my birds and so many people were there that offered to help educate me. I met so many friendly people and it made my experience wonderful. I can't wait to do it again in the spring, hopefully my guys will have tails by then!

Carolyn

Brody's Broodello :

Congrats to all the winners. Hannah won BIG TIME! Congats Girlfriend! Way to go!

I couldn't agree more. I couldn't have been more proud of you if you were my own child! Way to clean house!

Quote:
I don't recall those. I didn't bring my exhibitors list with me to work today but I know Mr. Pilkerton has great Langshans. Hopefully someone can help you.

Quote:
Tracey and Roger - M@M@2four on here.

Quote:
I won't be able to go. The state is out of funds and there are no other recognized testers in the area. Hopefully, we will be able to fix that problem by spring. Dave would love it if I teamed up with someone else to go as he hates for me to go alone and he is not always available to go. A lot of people share expenses that way and the trips don't cost as much. But even if I went alone and broke down somewhere he wouldn't worry as much knowing someone else (close by in the next town) was there to help get me home safely.

It is nice talking to chicken people all day. Only chicken people understand the poultry passion. All my other friends think I am cuckoo
lol.png

Quote:
Carolyn - it was great to meet you. I have another nice lady chicken friend! :hoot Thanks for the info you pmed me with. I hope to have time to look at it today as my home computer is still down with a virus! I will also post pics later of some of the babies in quarantine. The tails will be there but not full by spring. Give tuna or cat food once a week for an added protein treat!

Thanks to everyone who made this show possible. I know it is a great amount of work. I hope Kay gets some rest before heading to Ohio
smile.png

Quote:
We have moved the show to the Meadows Event Park in Caroline County (new State Fair Grounds). I-95 Kings Dominion exit. Show date is 20 Nov, and entries close this Wednesday but I am a bit flexible there.

Tom

Quote:
Carolyn~
Hello!!! It was great seeing you at the show!!! I am PMing you with my personal e-mail address--like I said my yahoo address is not good for e-mailing me as I get several hundred e-mails a day. I am the freecycle, yardsale, discussion group moderator here in my county for all three sites, so I get a TON of e-mails and messages in my yahoo e-mail! Thanks!!!
~T

Quote:
Hello! I think you spoke to my husband and I about the call ducks! It was great to meet you and chat with you!
smile.png

Tammy, you might want to find out who the lady tester at gowers was as she might beable to test yours-pos ours. Erin knows her so you could check with her since you were not at that swap/sale.
It was very nice to meet ya'll too. do you still have the blue pair of calls?

Back
Top Bottom