Frederick, MD Poultry show coming soon!!!

What is everyone bringing to the show?
We are showing Bantam & LF Wyandottes (Silverlaced, Bantam Blacks) Sebastopol Geese, Call Ducks, & Magpie and a few Seramas. Plus one silkie a Salmon.

Will have for sale Silkies, Wyandottes, Call ducks, Magpie Duck, & Seramas. Now to wade through the rain to get the birds ready!

I will have blue, black and lavender orpington cockerals there. The blue and black are from UK lines. Hopefully will be able to sell the lavenders and a few of the blue/black.

I'll be bringing some of my custom-made "Poultry Carriers".
SUPPLIES.jpg

The carriers are based on the ones from the 40s and 50s, and they can be opened with one hand!
Three.jpg

I will have a table set up outside. See you Saturday.

Brody's Broodello :

M@M@2four :

I gotta get to washin' some birds!!! I'll see you all tomorrow!!!
wee.gif

Don't call me to help! Cold wet silkies! BBRRR!!!!​

LOL! I know!!! I'll be setting them up in the house I guess....
roll.png
I'm laying old sheets down now!
smile.png

M@M@2four :

Brody's Broodello :

M@M@2four :

I gotta get to washin' some birds!!! I'll see you all tomorrow!!!
wee.gif

Don't call me to help! Cold wet silkies! BBRRR!!!!

LOL! I know!!! I'll be setting them up in the house I guess....
roll.png
I'm laying old sheets down now!
smile.png

Kenny washed the dottes the day before yesterday and guess where he insisted they saty to dry. YOU GUESSED IT! The bathroom! Large fowl & bantams, crowing for the last 2 days! Only have to wash a Salmon & 3 Seramas! Oh looking for club members to Vol for the raffle table for Susquehanna. It's gonna have chairs to sit at! Interested?​

Posting this to all those coming to the Maryland Show this weekend. I will be donating 2 dozen eggs to the raffle, they are a mix of Bearded & Non Bearded Whites, Partridge, Buff, BBS, and 4 from the Salmon cockerals. Oh forgot, there is a Porcelain hen in there too. Also 1 dozen Serama eggs, Booted Cock over booted & clean legged hens.So if your in the area, stop in a take a chance to help out the club. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom