**FREE** Bearded Silkie chicks!!

joe17

Songster
11 Years
Nov 25, 2009
Louisiana
I have some bearded black silkie chicks along with one gray that came from a paint breeding. They are pet quality with various faults such as a curved beak, crooked toe, or an extra toe. The only one without a fault is the gray paint chick. I would rather pick up but will ship if someone is really interested. You will get the ones actually pictured below. There are 5 total and they are too young to sex. They are free to a good home with just the price of shipping.

I also have a picture of one of the parents at the bottom. PM me if you have any questions.

Actual chicks
001-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

Parent
44999_2341.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I know I asked you this on the silkie thread, but where in Louisiana are you located?

St. James Parish or near Lutcher. I can meet you somewhere if you would like! Have you ever been to the show at Lamar Dixon?

No I haven't, but I used to live out there in Prairieville! I'll let some of my friends know you have these guys, we can't take them right now as we're dealing with some suspected fowl pox in a chick we got locally here.
sad.png
Our first two chickens too! We've got the worst luck.

Quote:
Awww I hope that chick gets better! I appreciate you letting your friends know about these silkies. I just want them to go to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom