Free chick from McMurray

I fill their feed every 2-3 days with a 5 gal feeder and I have 34 chickens. I don't always fill to the same level so it varies on frequency. But I am buying a 50 lb bag every 3-4 weeks

newbee here, just starting to raise chickens again, it's been over 10 yrs, I can't wait for my chicks to come which is may 26-28 I ordered 3 buff orpingtons, 4 white orpingtons ,and 8 speckled sussexs, and they r throwing in one surprise chicks, can't wait to see what it is.
love.gif

Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of your little ones when they get here!

Ty Gingersnap, the closer it gets to my little chicks coming the more I am getting excited, can't wait till they get here, getting everything ready for them.

I fill their feed every 2-3 days with a 5 gal feeder and I have 34 chickens. I don't always fill to the same level so it varies on frequency. But I am buying a 50 lb bag every 3-4 weeks

I need 5 gal feeders ..were finally getting their coop fri omg can't wait ..my mm babies are omg ginormous!

I really like the coop we built, it's not the prettiest but it is solid and secure. Next is the turkey coop and brooder coops for the momma chickens. Thinking about building another coop just for growing out my meat birds.

They are finally lol..still have 1 that is Shapley dr brown says she is having a reaction to the mareks vaccine but I'm working hard on her to help her pull out if it ..love my babies

Wendy, love the new coop! Take inside pics please. We worked all weekend to get the other coop and run ready for our 7 week old boys and girls. Finished it today and they had a blast with their new run space. Still have a few minor things to do, but it's a go! Tonight was another story. They were so confused and kept standing by the door yelling like "Hey, we're supposed to be going into our brooder. Let us out of here!!" I just went out and checked on them and they are all quieted down. I didn't go into the barn to see if they're huddled up or on the perches. I didn't want to rouse them up again. I love my boys and girls!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom