Free chick from McMurray

Wendy, love the new coop!  Take inside pics please.  We worked all weekend to get the other coop and run ready for our 7 week old boys and girls.  Finished it today and they had a blast with their new run space.  Still have a few minor things to do, but it's a go!  Tonight was another story.  They were so confused and kept standing by the door yelling like "Hey, we're supposed to be going into our brooder.  Let us out of here!!"  I just went out and checked on them and they are all quieted down.  I didn't go into the barn to see if they're huddled up or on the perches.  I didn't want to rouse them up again.  I love my boys and girls!!  :love

Ok I will tomorrow ..it's just a big empty barn right now we don't have roosts or anything up yet. I'm still teaching the babies to go in the coop for night night ... Tonite I played a rooster crowing on my phone while yelling night night time lol ..still had to pick each one up and put them in ..all 78 of them
1f633.png

Hi everyone! I hope I'm posting in the right place....I just got my order in from mcmurray this morning and need help identifying my free chick. Here's some pics:

I've been looking through the catalog but still not sure what I've got.

[/IMG]

Sooooo i ordered ONE silver grey dorking female and I noticed today another bird with 5 toes and wow it looks a lot like Doris the dorking and wow look at that comb
1f633.png
...verdict?

Back
Top Bottom