Free chick from McMurray

Ok I will tomorrow ..it's just a big empty barn right now we don't have roosts or anything up yet. I'm still teaching the babies to go in the coop for night night ... Tonite I played a rooster crowing on my phone while yelling night night time lol ..still had to pick each one up and put them in ..all 78 of them
1f633.png

Lol, how funny! I tell mine it's night night time too! Mine keep huddling together in the corner instead of using their roosts. I put a few on the roosts tonight and they kept running back to the corner. By the time I left, 4 were roosting and the other 23 were huddled together in the corner again.
tongue.png

Hi everyone! I hope I'm posting in the right place....I just got my order in from mcmurray this morning and need help identifying my free chick. Here's some pics:

I've been looking through the catalog but still not sure what I've got.

Hi Jess! Don't know what you got there, but it's adorable!

Lol, how funny!  I tell mine it's night night time too!  Mine keep huddling together in the corner instead of using their roosts.  I put a few on the roosts tonight and they kept running back to the corner.  By the time I left, 4 were roosting and the other 23 were huddled together in the corner again.  :p

Isn't that funny they seem to love the corners here too lol

It's official ..my free exotic rare chick is a silver grey dorking rooster ..I have a boy and a girl and I'm gonna have little dorketts someday lol

Lol, how funny! I tell mine it's night night time too! Mine keep huddling together in the corner instead of using their roosts. I put a few on the roosts tonight and they kept running back to the corner. By the time I left, 4 were roosting and the other 23 were huddled together in the corner again.
tongue.png
Mine huddle in the corner too. I set them all up on the roosting bar, and the next night they are back in the corner. They can jump that high, they just choose to cuddle for warmth.
gig.gif

I have 2 Groups in different corners, we had to set up another brooder light! The 2 hatcheries took to different corners lol :confused:

Back
Top Bottom