Free chick from McMurray

Ok, they are not McMurray chicks but I can't help that TCS had them for a $1. I have no idea what breed they are though, and guesses?

$1 is a great deal! I would have taken them up on that too! I'm going to TSC tomorrow. As if I need any more chickens...
lol.png

They were in the bin of chicks that were starting to fly out and they had to get rid of them. I couldn't resist and of course my daughter helped influence me too. But I think I might have some white egg layers now.

This isn't the greatest picture, but this is the little guy my dad got from McMurray. He has no clue what is is, and I'm not great at recognizing breeds, especially in chicks. Any ideas?

I ordered my brood from mypetchicken.com and it was a great experience for a newbie such as myself. I spoke with a rep several times and they were always courteous, friendly and extremely helpful in answering all my questions. They even called with concern about the RIR I had ordered and the bantams mixed in. I changed my order and switched out the RIR for a more friendly bantam breed companion for the Silkie. All of my chicks arrived safe and on schedule. They are 3 weeks old now and except for one minor problem with one of the chicks trying to poop, they are all happy and content with their brooder home so far. I would recommend MPC especially if you want a small order and want to mix them up. No minimums after a certain date each spring. As soon as I get my mini farm situated better, I will probably order more next year.

Is there a cure for OCD (obsessive chicken disorder)? I seem to have caught "the bug"!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom