Free pet chicks

bluesub

Songster
10 Years
Jan 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
These two chicks were raised in a third grade classroom. After a rough start (the farm gave the teacher chicken scratch instead of crumble), they are finally growing and gaining weight. They are sweet birds that need a good home. They hatched on November 20, 2010.

Last edited:
I think they are probably leghorns, since they came from an egg-laying farm, but so far I only get a busy signal when I try to call the farm... The chicks are probably going to be white, I will post a picture of them later.

***IF*** you cannot find a home for them, we will take them in. We could possibly meet you halfway to get them (we live in the DC area).

I am looking for a local home for them. Chicken Boo, I will keep you in mind as a last resort, thanks.

I am very interested, but you are almost 3 hours west from me.
hide.gif

I am in Moon Twp (Allegheny County). If you can't find a good home for the little guys, I wouldn't mind taking them in. Granted that it isn't too much of a distance.

Best wishes,
Jamie

Quote:
Thanks, I am willing to deliver, so I may be contacting you... I just looked at your page, your chickens are beautiful, especially Posy! I can see why people keep chickens, I am trying to resist the temptation...

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, I am willing to deliver, so I may be contacting you... I just looked at your page, your chickens are beautiful, especially Posy! I can see why people keep chickens, I am trying to resist the temptation...

Sounds like a plan. But, why resist? lol.

Back
Top Bottom