Free Rooster Annapolis MD (Beautiful Red Sex Link)

oliveloveshens

In the Brooder
May 26, 2023
Hi, we have a GORGEOUS red sex link rooster here, he is around 9 months old, and I would love to keep him, but he has started to crow and we live in a small neighborhood. Our neighbors are incredibly gracious about our various animals (sheep goats chickens) but I am afraid a Rooster may be their last straw. I am determined not to kill him, and if anyone is interested please let me know.
8E596F01-0568-4EEC-B0D5-C8D99835C131_1_105_c.jpeg

Hi, we have a GORGEOUS red sex link rooster here, he is around 9 months old, and I would love to keep him, but he has started to crow and we live in a small neighborhood. Our neighbors are incredibly gracious about our various animals (sheep goats chickens) but I am afraid a Rooster may be their last straw. I am determined not to kill him, and if anyone is interested please let me know. View attachment 3765869
I love these birds. I have not been able to get any the last three times we re-upped our flock. I had to give a beauty roo away also. The hens were the best and laid the best large to ex large eggs.

Hi, we have a GORGEOUS red sex link rooster here, he is around 9 months old, and I would love to keep him, but he has started to crow and we live in a small neighborhood. Our neighbors are incredibly gracious about our various animals (sheep goats chickens) but I am afraid a Rooster may be their last straw. I am determined not to kill him, and if anyone is interested please let me know. View attachment 3765869
He is beautiful, I wish y'all lived closer (not like I can fit any more roosters). I hope you find a good home for him. @Jenbirdee maybe you want him :)?

Back
Top Bottom