Free Roosters to good home

CaliBlueChicken

Songster
10 Years
Jul 18, 2009
SF Bay Area
I need to find a good home for these two roo's for free. These are pictures of them when they were 4 months they are now 6 months. They are nice to humans, I have raised them as pets, you can pick them up and pet them. And they eat your kitchen scraps!
smile.png
I just don't want them to fight and hurt eachother... looking to find a nice home for them where they wouldn't be used for food. The splash one is named Snow White and the Black one is named Peggy. We named them when they were little hoping they were girls but alas they are roos.
37053_chickens_4_months_old_002.jpg
37053_chickens_4_months_old_008.jpg

Hello The Chickinn,
I would be happy if I could find him a nice home. He (the splash) is being outkasted by the others. Him and the other black roo got into a pretty bad fight yesterday. But it looks like they are ok today. If you were interested what day of the week would be good for you to recieve the roo? Perhaps we could drive half way each? What were you thinking? Ok please let me know, he needs a good home really bad
fl.gif
Oh I live about 30 miles east of SF. Talk to you soon!
frow.gif

WEll, I could drive all of the way to your house, or we could meet up part way(that woould be better for me, if you want). Also, do you know what breed the splash rooster is, and possibly I might want both roos, or do u want to keep 1 of the roos? Ummmmm, Saturday or Sunday would be best for me. What would be the best day for you? Hope to hear back from you.

Hello,
Thanks for replying. They are both Orpingtons. If you would take both that would be great. I currently have 4 Roo's and it is too many. Hopefully you have enough space in your yard so they do not fight. I have the splash separated from the rest in an out door run durning the day so that the others don't pick on him, he seems to be doing fine
smile.png
. Let me get back to you on the days. I have family coming in tommorrow afternoon. Are you talking about this weekend 26th and 27th? If so Sunday would probably be better for me. I will know more possibly this evening when I talk to my Mom. So you must be up in the Marin area? Do you know where the Pinole Vista Shopping Center is? We could meet there by the Starbucks if that is okay. I was just trying to think of a safe place to meet that is half way. Here is my email [email protected]. What is your email? Talk to you soon.

OK, I've got to talk to my dad to see if he could come down with me to pick the birds up. So these Orpingtons mush carry the Blue/Black/Splash gene? Sure, the Starbucks sounds good. my e-mail is [email protected] thanks for such a fast reply. Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before then.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom