French frogs

And I shall reward you! Ready for the cutest pic Ever?!

Pic saved! :love

So what's the verdict? Richard or Di*k? :gig

Hi Frogs, hope everyone is well today.

Checked on the teens last night, the first night where I shut the brooder box so they couldn't get back in. About half were on the roost with the adults, a few under the ramp to the nest box and a few were in the nest box. Not bad.

Pulled the two out of the nest box and put them in the safe house. I think they will be ok and seem to be integrating pretty well.

Today I'll clean out the brooder box so the littles can move in tomorrow. It will be nice to have all the chicks out of the house!

Morning Deb!
I am off to pick up chick's
Now to keep this batch alive :/

Good luck and post some pics!

Checked on the teens last night, the first night where I shut the brooder box so they couldn't get back in. About half were on the roost with the adults, a few under the ramp to the nest box and a few were in the nest box. Not bad.

Pulled the two out of the nest box and put them in the safe house. I think they will be ok and seem to be integrating pretty well.

Today I'll clean out the brooder box so the littles can move in tomorrow. It will be nice to have all the chicks out of the house!

That sounds great!

You aren't keeping the barnies, right? How are they coming along?

Morning Deb!
I am off to pick up chick's
Now to keep this batch alive
hmm.png

Yay! Chicks! Hope all goes well.
fl.gif

Glad it's going well. All chicks outdoors.
thumbsup.gif

Good luck and post some pics!
That sounds great!

You aren't keeping the barnies, right? How are they coming along?

Nope, the Barnies aren't mine so I'll just have them for a few days after hatch. Still have 19 in the bator, with a dozen of those looking good. Will check again tomorrow and mark air cells for day 14.

Yay!  Chicks!  Hope all goes well.  :fl

Glad it's going well.  All chicks outdoors.  :thumbsup
DH has been pretty tolerant of the whole chicken thing. He is looking forward to getting that room back -it's where he likes to stretch in the mornings and it's a bit dusty in there now. :gig

Back
Top Bottom