Funny chicken pictures!

Love this thread! I only have two pics... one is of our chicken named the Prince of Darkness looking inquisitive! The other picture is our four chickens in a line showing their faces and bums!

Absolutely LOVE our chickens they provide entertainment every day with their funny ways!

A friend of mine put a caption on my profile pic, which my BF shot of my rooster "Reginald" over my shoulder. He's actually outside looking in through the glass door, so it's very possible he's just staring at his own reflection and not glaring at us :) But the caption really fits his facial expression!

A friend of mine put a caption on my profile pic, which my BF shot of my rooster "Reginald" over my shoulder. He's actually outside looking in through the glass door, so it's very possible he's just staring at his own reflection and not glaring at us :) But the caption really fits his facial expression!

That is pretty hilarious!

I'd love to see this thread become a little more active, so here's my pics:

tongue.png
These girls are just ridiculous and were just destined to be best buddies once they met each other. I have a heap of photos of them just derping around the yard.
Coco's expressions (and chicken faces in general) are just amazing.
lau.gif
Click on them for clearer quality if you need too. ^.^

A quick kiss on the beak (Cookie 'kissing' Coco)

Coco: "Whaaaaaa?"
--

Chicken Butts (Cookie has poop stuck on her butt which we need to trim off but Coco's just coincidentally staring at it in this photo)

Coco: "Dayum gurl."

Sorry for my bad sense of humour, hehehe
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom