GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

You should post your chick pics!!
smile.png
Naw he's more into posting pics of his wiener more than chicks.....
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they are punching and kicking boxes of eggs, or kicking puppies and drowning kittens or anything... I see the same lack luster of care about "the job" in many situations, including my own (installing U-Verse and DIRECTV in homes and businesses)... in every job I have done through my life so far, I always put myself in the person receiving my service' place... I have always been complimented that I "take pride in my work", even when it was fast food like Burger King, Taco Bell and Subway. My personal post master is awesome, and it's a small town, so that probably helps. She stops and talks to people all the time, waves n smiles at ppl on her route. Once you get to the big sorting facilities, it's like most assimilation lines, and all bets are off... I know they handle millions of packages. It's a bummer when your packages is obviously destroyed you need to fight for that insurance...should be "if witnessed by employee prior to delivery, claim due" or somethin like that... yolk leaking out of the box is a sure sign stuffs broken... I'll check on the claim steps again, but pretty sure when reading about it last week it said "in person at the post office" to some effect (was looking up about claiming on lost packages then, and ran across it)

Glad you are in a profession that fits your desire to help! I wanted to go that route or veterinary, but I get too invested and I know I wouldnt handle it emotionally well... I'm a better listener and emotional healer heh. In fact, have had quite a few women not let me leave from installing service with out a big hug after a few hours of story telling, listening and advice giving if asked... just happens sometimes (the right combo personality to help heal someone without trying)... anyhoo, way off topic there, sorry.
That's the spirit!!!
clap.gif
I know that there are some bad apples out there but its our job not to let them spoil the bunch
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom