GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

Uhhh..
Not that great...
I'll show you decent the more decent one first.
It's got no white down really that I can tell. It's pretty light gray under chest and rear tho. Some white toe nails that I can see. While it was peeping I saw it has a light grayish pink tongue with darker mouth. Just trying to see what I can see through the plastic bator sides.

And this one..
I have no idea what it actually is but it's supposed to be Cemani..

So.. yeah. You get what you pay for.

But I do think the second one is cute!

First one doesn't look bad at all, from what I can see and your description... second is definitely not a Cemani... Australorp maybe?
:hugs

I added a little sand box to my brooder the other day. It took them a few minutes to figure out but they absolutely love digging around in it, taking naps in it (one's sleeping in there now), and jumping off the edge onto others backs lol. I'm waiting for them to figure out dust bathing :)

The first one doesn't look right to me either. With the second chick obviously either not an AC or possibly a cross, I would suspect the whole lot of them. Hopefully the rest look more promising.

I added a little sand box to my brooder the other day. It took them a few minutes to figure out but they absolutely love digging around in it, taking naps in it (one's sleeping in there now), and jumping off the edge onto others backs lol. I'm waiting for them to figure out dust bathing
smile.png

love.gif

Have you offered them mealworms yet?
big_smile.png

:love

Have you offered them mealworms yet?  :D

Yes, we have live ones growing out. They growl and chirp at them but that's it lol. The only one in the brooder that has realized that they are delicious snacks is one of the 4 day old CCL cockerels lol. He'll grab it and run, chirping up a storm! Everyone chases him but that's it, he has no competition....yet.

If anyone would like to host an unrelated game, I will offer two yards of chicken themed flannel fabric for a prize. Fee is $6 to cover shipping.

FYI - I'm sending some of this to @meltel .

I also posted an auction for the last piece of this - 4 yards - in The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread.

FYI - I'm sending some of this to @meltel

I also posted an auction for the last piece of this - 4 yards - in The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread.

Can you lay a tape measure on it and take another pic so we have some reference of the size of the print? Or measure how big one of the hen houses is or something?

Back
Top Bottom