Geese

allkindspoultry

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 22, 2013
Texas
Can a brown chinese gander mate with a Toulouse goose i have heard that geese cant mix breed is it true
this is the gander

All domestic geese can crossbreed with eachother no matter what breed and my chinese mate with my toulouse and the babies are innocent as ever! Oh and the only geese that cant mate with eachother are wild geese for example pink toed goose and canadian cant and eygption geese cant either

All domestic geese can crossbreed with eachother no matter what breed and my chinese mate with my toulouse and the babies are innocent as ever! Oh and the only geese that cant mate with eachother are wild geese for example pink toed goose and canadian cant and eygption geese cant either
They can breed can't they, just can't reproduce?

Huh? What are pink-toed geese??? Mean Pink-footed geese? Egyptians aren't really geese, they're sheldgeese.....and Canada (not Canadian) geese can produce offspring with domestic geese.

Clint

Huh? What are pink-toed geese??? Mean Pink-footed geese? Egyptians aren't really geese, they're sheldgeese.....and Canada (not Canadian) geese can produce offspring with domestic geese.

Clint

there are many names for just one goose breed and here we say pink toed goose instead of pink footed and we do say canadian geese here not really canada and yea eygption geese arent a true goose type

there are many names for just one goose breed and here we say pink toed goose instead of pink footed and we do say canadian geese here not really canada and yea eygption geese arent a true goose type
can't understand what you are talking about if you have no clue as to taxonomy.....So, what are dos gris or grey ducks....

Clint

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey ducks where did that come out of we were on about geese werent we?!? And are you talking to me coz it dounfs like you got it all messed of what you are trying to say to me

Back
Top Bottom