Genesis 1588 incubator people

mbleily

Crowing
13 Years
Feb 20, 2008
Idaho
I have a genesis 1588 and have used it a few years ago. I thought it held the temp and humidity well at that time. I am doing a hatch now and it swings from 99.4 to 99.9 in just seconds. Back and forth. I set it at 99.1 to get it that stable. The humdity stays between 30 and 35 % I put an oz of water in every so often.
Does anyone else have this problem? How do you manage it? How are your hatches?

Fortunately the eggs hold the temp more steady than The fluxuating readings you are getting from the cycle. It is normal to get those readings. To help you feel more sure put a non digital thermometer in the incubator, and see how steady it is in contrast.

Fortunately the eggs hold the temp more steady than The fluxuating readings you are getting from the cycle. It is normal to get those readings. To help you feel more sure put a non digital thermometer in the incubator, and see how steady it is in contrast.
I have three thermometers in there and they all read different temps. LOL Not off too much. I just put a new one in an acurea and it is reading 99 and I think that is probably close. the humidity reads around 30 to 35 I just put an oz of water in to raise it a little for a while.

Back
Top Bottom