Georgia /Alabama Swap Meet/Trade Day We Have A Place!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on folks, get on board! We can't do this thing without some interest
sad.png

Last edited:
We need a good group of people to get this done! C'mon everyone we can do this!

Heck some people are willing to drive from other states, C'mon Georgia people!

Is there a place on byc where people state on BYC where they are from and we could mention a meet up? I know that I've seen it but now I cannot find it?????

I bet Alabama would be glad to come over.

I'd like to barter or sell some beautiful Buff Orpington roosters. Also have RIR eggs - mahogany - non production and speckled sussex and buff orpington and white leghorn.

I'd love to have someone identify 3 "mystery" birds I hatched out....this is not a joke. They are almost full grown. I think I have bantam easter eggers but I'm not sure..... I also believe I have a mottled java, but I want confirmation. I bet the Carrollton paper would be glad to kick this into an article as well....

I would be interested in meeting with everyone...I dont know where it would be but I am game for anything. I live pretty far in south GA but what the heck.

I also have a nice 20 acre "farm" if anyone would be interetsed in coming south.

Lets make this happen where ever it is!
big_smile.png

I have an acre and a half with a few big oak shade trees here in Newnan. Close to 27 right next to the Powers crossroads fairgrounds off 34. If the idea gets big I am friends with the people who run the fairgrounds and could discuss a date with them. Just putting it out there!

Very Respectfully,

Joshua W. Garner
[email protected]

joshua.w.garner :

I have an acre and a half with a few big oak shade trees here in Newnan. Close to 27 right next to the Powers crossroads fairgrounds off 34. If the idea gets big I am friends with the people who run the fairgrounds and could discuss a date with them. Just putting it out there!

Very Respectfully,

Joshua W. Garner
[email protected]

Thanks for the offer Joshua, maybe we can rotate places. We need a lot more people to committ before I feel comfortable setting a date.

We will just keep going and I bet we get more people on board!​

Hi Josh. Nice to meet you the other day and I'm praying over those sweet little baby chicks you bought. Let me know how they are doing, please.....This is getting exciting. Maybe we can even add a covered dish - cold plate lunch....I'm going to pm this thread to those I know in GA and Ala. Yeah. Well it's time to milk, feed, water 400 animals and hopefully myself before church. Blessings on each on your families. Nancy

Quote:
Hi Sara! We had kicked around the idea of maybe having it at possum snout arena if we could work it out. We will have to see how many folks show interest in wanting something like this before we make any real plans or preperations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom