German New Hampshire

I have a comparison going on at my place. Among the chicks I have growing up right now I have a group of German/Amercan NH and a group of German/American/Good Sheppard NH. They are all pretty much the same age (10 weeks) and are doing well. So far the Good Sheppard NH are feathered out more and look like they weigh more. The Germans even at this age have a wider tail. I drove to Kansas a couple of weeks ago and bought the Good Sheppard chicks from a lady. It should be interesting to see how they turn out. I am going to let them grow out a little more before I take pictures of them

Scott
Scott, can't wait to see them...those GSNH's are excellent layers and come on fast insofar as weight too.

Reserve Grand Champion of the show at Bakersfield 11/9/13
7.5 month old New Hampshire k. Bad phone photo, but you get the idea.

I am showing different birds and so far they are dominating the American Class here in Cali and NV. These are awesome birds! This is the biggest win and the strongest competition so far.

Walt

I am showing different birds and so far they are dominating the American Class here in Cali and NV. These are awesome birds! This is the biggest win and the strongest competition so far.

Walt
Congratulation Walt. Good job

Walt

CONGRATS

Job Well Done

Reserve Grand Champion of the show at Bakersfield 11/9/13 7.5 month old New Hampshire k. Bad phone photo, but you get the idea. I am showing different birds and so far they are dominating the American Class here in Cali and NV. These are awesome birds! This is the biggest win and the strongest competition so far. Walt [/quot Congratulations on your well deserved win!

Walt

Congrats, Walt...
I sure love the type on this male...reminds me a bit like the 1940's Kenneth Bowles (sp?) photos. Sure would have loved to see him in a well lit photo box!!!

Back
Top Bottom