Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Analou is actually the key to the advances - not Bernie.

I will not offer Bernie more money. He is getting a great deal with the potential to make a lot of money. This is wife driven not money driven.

Every one we have hired leaves when the wife says so.

Forever forward.

thumbsup.gif

LOL and as it should be!!!!

So of the two hundred eggs that made out to look lockdown, about a hundred of hatched. The hatched willbe complete in about fifteen hours.

A power failure has just occurred. Bernie will fire up the backup batteries in half an hour.

:fl
I have been amazed at how an 8 -12 hour power failure has had little or no effect on hatch rate except a slightly later hatch.
Had a fuse blow last month and think the bator was out of power all day. Eggs of all ages did fine despite being stone cold when I discovered it.
Hopefully Bernie will send good news.

The power was only put for around an hour.
Once daylight arrives a discussion with Bernie and AnnaLou will occur regarding when exactly they will leave.

Our prior gardener is interested in coming back. He realised what a great path he was on working with us.

Mrs Oz will try and meet with them today and test commitment level.

The power was only put for around an hour.
Once daylight arrives a discussion with Bernie and AnnaLou will occur regarding when exactly they will leave.

Our prior gardener is interested in coming back. He realised what a great path he was on working with us.

Mrs Oz will try and meet with them today and test commitment level.

That's good. Tho wasn't he the one that let the pigs die?

oz have you ever seen these or heard of them? they are quite cute as useful. But looks to be UK bird?

Indian Game http://www.poultryclub.org/breed-gallery/chickens/rare-soft-feather-light/

indian-game.jpg
Breeds used in the make-up were the red Asil, black-breasted red Old English Game, and the Malay. The breed has been developed for its abundant quantity of breast meat, in which respect no other breed can equal it.

Back
Top Bottom