Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

The Indian game is the same Bird as the dark Cornish.

I am trying to find a supplier where I can get 36 ~ 48 Cornish eggs in one hit. The most I have ever seen on eBay is 8.
it is the same! but that birds not dark
lau.gif

With this many chicks hatching outs hard to count but we have chicks on all baskets. No Brahms yet from t the for eggs but we have all day.

The converted incubator to Hatcher is working really well. There are twenty seven australorp in one basket. The white rocks are hatching well. We have six polish. HFR mixed bag is well

With this many chicks hatching outs hard to count but we have chicks on all baskets. No Brahms yet from t the for eggs but we have all day.

The converted incubator to Hatcher is working really well. There are twenty seven australorp in one basket. The white rocks are hatching well. We have six polish. HFR mixed bag is well

Yay chickies.

Are the Pekins hatching??

Last edited:
The Indian game is the same Bird as the dark Cornish.

I am trying to find a supplier where I can get 36 ~ 48 Cornish eggs in one hit. The most I have ever seen on eBay is 8.
I might know someone who can help you. He lives in northern California but travels to southern CA often (I believe) I know for sure he has bantams, don't know about large fowl. He also has several varieties.

I can try to contact him if you would like. Let me know what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom