Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Lots of developments.

A few things.

Bernie is great but he is just an employee. Employees quit. Its part of life as an employer. He will be replaced.

Analou is actually the key to the advances - not Bernie. My ability to relay instructions via her has been the best part.

I will not offer Bernie more money. He is getting a great deal with the potential to make a lot of money. This is wife driven not money driven.

Every one we have hired leaves when the wife says so.

If they take the business model and try and rebuild it they can but they do not have the knowledge really.

We may already have a replacement.

Chicks are hatching.

Forever forward.

Lots of developments.

A few things.

Bernie is great but he is just an employee. Employees quit. Its part of life as an employer. He will be replaced.

Analou is actually the key to the advances - not Bernie. My ability to relay instructions via her has been the best part.

I will not offer Bernie more money. He is getting a great deal with the potential to make a lot of money. This is wife driven not money driven.

If they take the business model and try and rebuild it they can but they do not have the knowledge really. 

Chicks are hatching. 

Forever forward.

Good attitude and yay for chicks!!

Lots of developments.

A few things.

Chicks are hatching.

Forever forward.
Everything has a season, & everything has a reason. I believe you can manage things on course as you intended it to be Sir Oz. Let's just hold on to our dreams & believe, & all things will be okay in a little while. There is no problem bigger than our God & He knows best what is good for us. One day He'll send you a hand to pursue your dreams. We are in your dreams of touching peoples lives through the chicken mission. God bless!

Back
Top Bottom