Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Too young to tell

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Whats the hold up .
lau.gif

What on earth is that?
lau.gif

Thanks, she's a keeper! Also going to keep baby orange, two of Green-Peas daughters and the runt.

-Kathy

What on earth is that?
lau.gif
That is Henry a baby crowned night hereon the peas found, i raised him up till he could make it on his own, he is still here, got lots of them in the area , they nest in my woods.

He used his beak as a spear, very dangerous could easily spear a hole in you.

Last edited:
That is Henry a baby crowned night hereon the peas found, i raised him up till he could make it on his own, he is still here, got lots of them in the area , they nest in my woods.

He used his beak as a spear, very dangerous could easily spear a hole in you.

He's kinda cute in a Phyllis Diller sort of way. Recently I came across a photo of a bird that was so far out looking, I thought for sure it was someone's idea of a practical joke, perhaps handcrafted and stuck on a fence post to scare unsuspecting passersby. Turned out it was a real live bird, anyone familiar with the Potoo? Those eyes are just too freaky.
ep.gif

http://karlshuker.blogspot.com/2014/01/portraits-of-potoo-neither-avian-alien.html

He's kinda cute in a Phyllis Diller sort of way. Recently I came across a photo of a bird that was so far out looking, I thought for sure it was someone's idea of a practical joke, perhaps handcrafted and stuck on a fence post to scare unsuspecting passersby. Turned out it was a real live bird, anyone familiar with the Potoo? Those eyes are just too freaky.
ep.gif

http://karlshuker.blogspot.com/2014/01/portraits-of-potoo-neither-avian-alien.html
That is cool thanks for sharing
clap.gif

have you seen the shape shifting owl?

I'm going to have Nightmares now.
What was that?!
The chick is cute. Maybe it's a split to BS or might have Spalding blood. Those are the only two kinds of peafowl I know that the hen gets an orange like coloring.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom