Give a Goose an Inch ...

My husband keeps telling me I should not get a goose because they are too noisy and mean?? But I keep reading that there are some really great geese out there that are the opposite of what he says & well, I surely would like to try some in the future~~and these here are so so messy,but so very cute!!!
smile.png
I really would love to have some.

Egg season is over, turnerstar. It will be yet another year before these birds start laying again for eggs to hatch. I will be ready next year!

jojo - get a couple pair. You will enjoy them despite the mess.

Love the pics Angie. We absolutely LOVE the 3 we got from you. They are so funny and so much fun. They follow the kids everywhere and are always up to something. Talk about growing like weeds, I can't believe how big they are already.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed to be able to keep a male and female ( once we know who is who ) and the other will be a Christmas Goose..... hence we just call them all "Christmas" and everyone comes running.

Sharon, I have some photos of mine out in the outside pens now. They are the same size as the appleyard ducks so I have them together. When they out grow the ducks then they will go over into the goose yard.

These babies - I don't know where I am going to put them. I may need to build something.
wink.png

Terrie - where else would I put them? In the sink with the ducks?

ducks-2.jpg

cool.png

Back
Top Bottom