AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
I just got a new bantam cochin pair and four silkies yesterday
big_smile.png
What do you all think?? Meet Beauty and the Beast
big_smile.png
These pictures don't even do them justice...they are even cuter in real life and fluffier too! For some reason the male looks so NOT as fluffy as he really is in real life. And he's SO sweet!

Beast1.jpg

Beast2.jpg

Here is beauty:

Beauty3.jpg

Beauty2.jpg

And here are my silkies: A dark blue and three white...maybe splash...nt sure yet.

silkies2.jpg

silkies1.jpg

And here are what MY hens think of the silkies! I think they like them...

hensoncage.jpg

Oh my gosh how adorable... cochins are my personal favorites. Beast is a looker for sure and beauty is gorgeous! ohh and those silkies i could just cuddle all day. The girls (who are also beautiful) look like they cant wait for thier new buddies. Congrats on your new babies
big_smile.png

Thank you chicken addict I am so in love with every one of them
big_smile.png
The new ones have grown on me SO much in just one day already. And the hens I have raised since day olds so they are my babies
big_smile.png
And they all love me
big_smile.png
That's the best part.

Too beautiful.

Note to self: I will not get more chickens. I will not get more chickens. I will not . .. Not. Really.

I want more chickens.

Awe that is so awesome what your hens are doing. You have some really cute and relaxed looking hens.

The silkies are adorable. Beauty is a real beauty and beast has the sweetest eyes. Once he grows up and that tail of his grows in he is going to be a real looker!!!!
smile.png

I see they both have the right color bay eyes too.

Last edited:
What are the breeds of the hen next to the barred rock, and the speckled hen on the floor, and the dark hen by the brahma? O I figured it out. Its in your sig line

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom