GMO-Free chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is growing distrust of gmos all over the world. It is not "hype," but based on their own experiences and yes there are many people with genetic degrees who support this. Contracts in China and other countries are not being renewed. GMOs are wrecking havoc in many ways and failing to deliver their promises. We do not need gmos to feed the world. If you want to disagree that is fine, but I encourage you to look at all the angles and realize the immense cover ups that go on here in the US, and with other organizations, and at least read all you can on it and don't stop

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I just ordered broilers and found these:
https://www.freedomrangerhatchery.com/freedom-ranger-chickens.asp

Ordered two batches of 25 -- that's enough killing for one day for this family. Hopefully they'll do well. That's all I'm ordering from now on!

If you don't know about GMO (and so many people don't!), this is a good documentary to start with:
http://GeneticRouletteMovie.com. You can rent online for $2.99.

Sally
Out in the woods in Kentucky
You'll have to keep us posted to how they do for you. I just raised a cornish x and I know they vary a bit by producer, but never want to do it again. I've been on the fence about freedom rangers, heard mixed things and then read this http://www.motherearthnews.com/home...freedom-rangers-zb0z10zgri.aspx#axzz3BoOUQxvq My cornish is in the oven right now but I keep hearing the freedoms have better flavour, but I think they may be too over-bred for me. I like my heritage ducks for young meat the most so far.

Lol CrazyTalk..maybe you should change your username. All I can say is more than 60 countries have banned gmos and if they haven't they are to be labeled. I will stick to growing and raising my own food on food I grow and treat without chemicals, without gene splicing. I will continue to not vaccinate my animals and give them things I grow and create to prevent ilness and keep them healthy. No chemicals no ******** here. And I bet I live into my 100's cancer free, healthy as can be, drinkin weed tea
1f604.png

I was talking about the apples. But you are right about the honey so I stand corrected on that definition. Bottom line, after all my research, I don't consider genetically modified food real food. In fact, at this point in my life, if it didn't appear on my grandmother's plate, I don't eat it.

Yes, I realize golden rice has vitamin A. Your comment re. kids dying is incorrect.

When people resort to character assassination to defend their pov, that generally means they have no facts that will stand up to scrutiny.

Jeffrey has investigated GMOs for so many years, what he did before is inconsequential. Jenny McCarthy healed her son of autism using food, then helped other mothers do the same thing. She's a hero as well.

Anyone who is on the fence about GMOs should investigate glyphosate.

We will have our first batch next week. We've done both Freedom Rangers and CX. I like the flavor and fat of the CX more and was going to get those again. But the FRs were delicoous, too, and I loved the non-GMO option. That's what put me over the edge. I will report back :)

No, it absolutely is not. Vitamin A deficiency absolutely does kill children in droves all over the world.

And gmos are killing bees and messing up all kinds of animals and plants.
http://www.responsibletechnology.org/gmo-dangers/65-health-risks/1notes
I personally can say I ate whatever the hell I wanted until it was about 17 because I was uneducated about the complete crap that is put in food or the processes food is grown or processed. I will not touch a fast food or a non organic product ever again thank you very much. As many health issues as I had when I was young I have not gotten sick since I was a teenager. Hardly even a cold. I also don't get "flu shots" because they make people sterile and all kinds of other ish. Hve fun with your round up and parabens CrazyTalk but don't act like gmos aren't bad. They are. They may not be the worst thing out there but they are bad. You can't tell me a single benefit nutritionally of eating gmos.

Last edited:
Did
Says the kettle to the pot.
did you know tht the milk you drink that's not organic is filled with hormones? And medecine? Because of the treatment I the animals they have to be medicated and you drink that lol. Did you know they put aspartame in all kinds of food? You know that's a highly addictive poison? Did you know Monsanto is evil as cluck! Anyway like I said have fun with your gmos. I will grow my food the way they did before labs and chemicals and bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom