Go team "Tube Feeding!" - Updated 12/29/2019

Pics
Another question: how do I know when she's ready to go back in the coop? I was thinking when she's eating and drinking on her own, but for how long should she be doing this before she goes back? I'd love to keep her in until the heat dissipates, but that won't be for like... ohh.. 2 months.

I just checked and verified they are working. what brower/operating system are you using?
Microsoft Edge..? I'm kind of computer illiterate & this is a new pc, maybe I did something wrong...I thought about that before posting...is there a way I could contact someone to verify next time? I mean, other than posting publicly, until I knew for sure..
I'll delete that post now.
Actually, I guess I can just contact someone directly through the poster's profile page, can't I.

Microsoft Edge..? I'm kind of computer illiterate & this is a new pc, maybe I did something wrong...I thought about that before posting...is there a way I could contact someone to verify next time? I mean, other than posting publicly, until I knew for sure..
I'll delete that post now.
Actually, I guess I can just contact someone directly through the poster's profile page, can't I.
No, one link is broken. Thanks for letting me know!

Back
Top Bottom