Goat Emergency!!! ~ Happy Updates ~ PICTURES =-)

Now this is a trip.... This little girl wants to sleep inside the house! I let her sleep with the horses last night and was planning on doing the same tonight but she comes to the door 'maaing' so I open the door and she just walks in and goes to the bathroom and goes to sleep! I love her!!! She can sleep inside everynight
big_smile.png

OK, now that it is morning and I see all the goat poop and pee in my floor I think I am going to re-think her staying in everynight! She pooped everywhere! I think she just walked around last night pooping........and pooping.

My husband got up sometime in the middle of the night and he put her out on the porch because she was walking around in our room. Then it hit me that I forgot to check to see if our moma cat was inside because she has 2 tiny kittens in here. I got up to go call for her at the front door and she came running in and so did the goat. She said she wasn't sleeping outside! This goat is a trip! I just love her. She is so personable!

She has become very friendly now. She loves to come inside! I mean LOVES! Everytime she hears the door open she runs in. I am going to Pensacola in the morning to pick up another pygmy female. A 2 year old. She will be old enough to breed and make me some milk and babies
big_smile.png
That goat is a lone goat like mine and the girl wants her to go to a home with another goat. So, hopefully they will love each other. I will take pics of the new girl tomorrow although she looks almost identical to this one I have now.

Her name was Clover but my 5 yr old daughter renamed her Lila.

Lila ~

48016_lila_005.jpg

48016_lila_004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom