Goat Name Ideas?

Gracellyn23

Chirping
Mar 8, 2022
Hello everyone!
I'm getting some baby goats in a week and I need some name ideas.
1st picture is the doeling in front and the wether is the brown one in the back. I'm not getting the white one. For the girl, I was thinking Pippa, Maybelline, Willa, or Olive.
2nd picture is the wether. Sorry I don't have better pictures.
IMG_3365.jpg
IMG_3350.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3350.jpg
    IMG_3350.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 3
I know some people pick names based on what they like but I always name them based on their personality or color.

I have a Boer x Nigerian Dwarf mix female and the way she looks reminds me of a Basset Hound so I named her Basset 😂

Then I have a black and white blue eye buck who we named The Assyrian because his horns remind us of battle.

We have a wether than is almost the same as the brown and black one in your picture and we named him Beans because beans are* brown and black how original huh? 😂

We have a couple other goats but those are the highlights 😂

Hello everyone!
1st picture is the doeling in front and the wether is the brown one in the back. I'm not getting the white one. For the girl, I was thinking Pippa, Maybelline, Willa, or Olive.
2nd picture is the wether. Sorry I don't have better pictures. View attachment 3028676View attachment 3028685
Oh my goodness!!! CONGRATS! They are adorable! ❤️

My two girls are Chestnut and Nutmeg. I really like Olive. And maybe Coco, Coffee, or Heather?

I know some people pick names based on what they like but I always name them based on their personality or color.

I have a Boer x Nigerian Dwarf mix female and the way she looks reminds me of a Basset Hound so I named her Basset 😂

Then I have a black and white blue eye buck who we named The Assyrian because his horns remind us of battle.

We have a wether than is almost the same as the brown and black one in your picture and we named him Beans because beans are* brown and black how original huh? 😂

We have a couple other goats but those are the highlights 😂
Haha, thanks for the tips! 😂

Hello everyone!
2nd picture is the wether. Sorry I don't have better pictures. View attachment 3028676View attachment 3028685
Doeling: Souffle (Souffy for short), Mocha, Juniper (Juni for short), Pinecone, Clover
Wether: Finnegan (Finn/Finny for short), Zeus, Iggy, Jasper, Alfie, Archie, Ozzy, Tater,

Back
Top Bottom