Golden Laced Wyandotte Thread!

Pics
Hi Everyone
I have a nice gold laced wyandotte bantam male and 4 pullets. They are just starting to lay. They are from Daniel J.blood line. Im looking for some good show quality large fowl birds. Does anyone know where I can get some hatching eggs, chicks, or started birds?
Thanks
Danny

Can someone please tell me what color eggs the golden laced wyandottes lay???

I got a light brown egg with dark brown speckles on it. And I don't know which chicken it came from. I am just trying to figure it out before it drives me nuts.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Can someone please tell me what color eggs the golden laced wyandottes lay???

I got a light brown egg with dark brown speckles on it. And I don't know which chicken it came from. I am just trying to figure it out before it drives me nuts.

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Good luck finding that out!! All my wyandottes have laid brown eggs and sometimes with the little dark spots. I have had Blue laced red and Sliver laced and golden laced Wyandottes. I also had Colombian wyandottes years ago. Maybe post a photo of the egg in question :)

I purchased some Golden Laced Wyandottes. They are about 3 1/2 months old.
I know these aren't great pictures. I will try to get some more.

I see 3 hens and 1 rooster in the lower photo. I hope to someday have GLWs again... My last where from a hatchery and even then I thought the gold and black lacing was pretty!! Someday I want Breeder/show GLWs

I see 3 hens and 1 rooster in the lower photo. I hope to someday have GLWs again... My last where from a hatchery and even then I thought the gold and black lacing was pretty!! Someday I want Breeder/show GLWs

There are 3 pullets and one roo. These are supposed to be from show quality stock. I am hoping they come out nicely. I am ordering some chicks to be delivered in January. I absolutely love them.

Well I finally have a daughter & son from my main roosters/hens....

Here's the parents...

Here's 2 daughters (Cinder & Dippin) & 1 son Joey!....

Cinder

Cinder & Joey again (she has prettier lacing than her mommas I think!)This is Cinder......

This is her sister Dippin Dotte.....
Dippin at 6.5 months....
Dippin at 15 wks.16 wks.

And, just wanted to share my Golden laced Wyandotte / Leghorn mix girl :) She's so awesome!! Got her daddy's rose comb, got her daddy's lacing (even though has her momma's white color & awesome egg laying!) Plus she's incredibly sweet!

Back
Top Bottom