Golden Laced Wyandotte Thread!

Pics
I have two GLW chicks at six weeks of age. I can't have roosters. What do you all think?
#1- pretty confident this is a pullet

#2- not sure with this one!

#1 on left #2 on the right

Just wanted to say that I love our GLW kids. There are some great looking birds in this Thread! I don't have any great pics of our two but wil get some posted in the next couple of days. I bought these along with SLW chicks and they have become mine as I think they are beautiful. Im sure my wifes opinion will change as they grow.

at 5 wks. cant get them to stand still. only when they are roosting.

Does someone have a picture of a show quality GLW roo? Particularly the head area but the rest is good too. I'd like to see how far my guy is off from show quality. I know he's not perfect, just kinda curious.

I love seeing everyone's pictures! GLW's are so beautiful. I have one GLW, she's 7 weeks old now and very sweet. She doesn't have a name yet, still waiting for my husband to choose a good name. She doesn't love to be picked up yet, but she does like sitting on my lap and doesn't go far from me when I'm outside.

8 days old

5 weeks old

7 weeks

I love seeing everyone's pictures! GLW's are so beautiful. I have one GLW, she's 7 weeks old now and very sweet. She doesn't have a name yet, still waiting for my husband to choose a good name. She doesn't love to be picked up yet, but she does like sitting on my lap and doesn't go far from me when I'm outside. 8 days old 5 weeks old 7 weeks
beautiful. I need to get some good pics of mine.

Back
Top Bottom