Golden Laced Wyandotte Thread!

Pics
I did, I don't like getting birds shipped more than 500 mi but I guess I have no choice. Thanks.

Chicks ship well. The last batches I've had came with grow gel and heating pads, and they were in great shape.

The most likely place to send you would be Duane Urch in Minnesota. He won't be shipping chicks again until next January, however.

Poltroon, thanks for data. I have read and talked to dotte folks and Mr.Urch's name is often mentioned regarding best line of glws. He and his wife certainly have a stellar reputation. I am planning for 2015, so January is not an issue. Thanks again.

So awhile back I posted a pic. Of my GLW comb here are some updated pics.

So awhile back I posted a pic. Of my GLW comb here are some updated pics.
[/IMG][/IMG]if anyone has any idea why it's not coming in normal please let me know thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I got her from the feed store.
here is her baby pic and a older pic. Seems what I have purchased from feed store is a little off. I love them all anyways!?

Last edited:
I have 3 hatchery GLW pullets that I got from a local 4-H club. They are about 4 months old. This is my prettiest and calmest one, Nacho:

I think her lacing is so pretty! She doesn't have that nice fan shaped tail, though. Is that something that will show up later or will she never have it?

Tried to get a picture of my other 2 as well but they were being shy:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom