Golden Laced Wyandotte Thread!

Pics

Now I am thinking hen. Took these pics last night and it still has no comb and the only issue is those tail feathers. My SLW were the same way and both are hens. If it was a roo I seriously doubt it would have that much lacing at this point.

Now I am thinking hen. Took these pics last night and it still has no comb and the only issue is those tail feathers. My SLW were the same way and both are hens. If it was a roo I seriously doubt it would have that much lacing at this point.
Does it have saddle feathers and pointy hackle feathers? I can't tell from any of your pictures but it does look more like a pullet to me.

He should start trying to kazoo-crow soon enough. He's working on some saddle feathers in this pic.

He should start trying to kazoo-crow soon enough.  He's working on some saddle feathers in this pic.

I looked at the picture on my 42" monitor and those are not saddle feathers, too rounded. Should be narrow and pointy ends for saddle feathers. Also, as noted, way too much lacing to be a cockerel. I say pullet.

Back
Top Bottom