Golden Sex Link Pics??

ChicksinBoise

Songster
13 Years
Jun 14, 2007
Just wondering if anybody has any pics of Golden Sex Links they might want to post? We have 8 that are two weeks old and I was wondering how much variety they have as they get older.

Thanks!
big_smile.png

You asked for it
lol.png
Here are mine. They all looked quite different, some are big and fluffy others small and compact, one was built like a football player! Weights ranged from about 3-7 pounds.

chickenpics112.jpg

Agatha.jpg

March1607016.jpg

Girls056.jpg

Mar-2.jpg

I just love them, they are so sweet and calm and great layers!

Thanks Ella! Your's are great looking chickens!

Well, I found out today that the combo that these Sex Links are: White Leghorn and Rhode Island Red.

I was very happy to hear this, as I like the strengths of both breeds, I think it is a great combination! I will have to take some pics this weekend and post them so far at 2 weeks. Also, I have noticed today that 2 of the 8 chicks have more greenish legs and the rest are light orangish.

Would that indicate anything?

Thanks again!

Thanks you two for posting your very nice looking chickens, gives me a good idea of what to look forward to...they are growing like weeds!!
big_smile.png

Still not sure what the green legs are from...
roll.png
Maybe those two or Roos! ha haa :|

Last edited:
I was told by many people here that my chicken is a sex link. my girl doesnt look like the ones in the pics here. Tell me what you think

My supposedly sex link baby has dirty-looking white (or cream?) wing feathers with a few pale cinnamon feathers at the shoulders.... It doesn't look like any other sex-link chicks I've seen pictures of

I was worried about the one on the left, she was light yellow/cream for the longest time. Look at her now! I love these dang GSL's.

Back
Top Bottom