Goodbye Melon Boy

ChickyWhicky

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
May 19, 2022
Iowa, USA
We lost one of our cats yesterday. We are not sure exactly what happened but expect some possible foul play from a neighbor, no need to get into details.
He was from a litter we had last summer and was the only kitten we ended up keeping. He was sweet as pumpkin pie and the best mouser. Grateful for the cheapo cat food and happy to curl up in the barn or even the chicken coop. Loved to be held and cuddled. Got along with everybody on the farm. He was my Melon boy and I miss him so. He got his name from when he was just a little kitten, he had the biggest head! I would call him my melon head kitten and it just stuck.
I had a dream last night, I don't remember much from it but I do remember he was in my house (which was a bit strange as he was not a house cat) and I was just petting him. That's all I remember, but I do believe he was visiting me to say goodbye. ❤️ 🙏 RIP my sweet Melon boy.

Screenshot 2023-01-05 094834.jpg

Screenshot 2023-01-05 094805.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-05 094730.jpg

We lost one of our cats yesterday. We are not sure exactly what happened but expect some possible foul play from a neighbor, no need to get into details.
He was from a litter we had last summer and was the only kitten we ended up keeping. He was sweet as pumpkin pie and the best mouser. Grateful for the cheapo cat food and happy to curl up in the barn or even the chicken coop. Loved to be held and cuddled. Got along with everybody on the farm. He was my Melon boy and I miss him so. He got his name from when he was just a little kitten, he had the biggest head! I would call him my melon head kitten and it just stuck.
I had a dream last night, I don't remember much from it but I do remember he was in my house (which was a bit strange as he was not a house cat) and I was just petting him. That's all I remember, but I do believe he was visiting me to say goodbye. ❤️ 🙏 RIP my sweet Melon boy.

View attachment 3367548

View attachment 3367547
View attachment 3367545
He looks and seems like he was such a good kitty. Im so sorry for your loss. RIP Melon.🙁 :hugs

Back
Top Bottom