GOOSE BREEDING THREAD - for breeding, incubating, hatching and rearing.

Pop some under the duck.
big_smile.png
Well so far my only Muscovy thats broody will most likely be through before we get eggs,I never wrote down when she started because she hasn't had any eggs to brood was just letting it run it's course. So we'll have to see about popping some under a duck, but you know how those Scovy girls are you never know when one will go broody.

She is getting eggs from this pair. The gander is grey split to buff production Toulouse and will produce 25% buff females.

Well so far my only Muscovy thats broody will most likely be through before we get eggs,I never wrote down when she started because she hasn't had any eggs to brood was just letting it run it's course. So we'll have to see about popping some under a duck, but you know how those Scovy girls are you never know when one will go broody.
Can you wait a bit, then until Missy goes broody AND a muscovy does??

8geese, that is trippy colored water but your geese look to be really enjoying it!

Chicory/Beignet are an extra sweet couple. The gander does not turn into a seasonal monster with me (my hubby is a different story) and he loves every last gosling you give him. That baby is one of theirs. After Beignet gave me a bunch of eggs to sell, she had a late round of laying and hatched out a 4-pack herself in middle of July.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom